The lawyers composing the team propose to intervene in the following areas:
- Spatial planning and urban development (planning, permission, operational urban development, infringements, etc.)
- Environment (Single permit, environment permit, waste, soils, etc.)
- Housing (Letting permit, sanitation, unfit for habitation procedure, etc.)
- Socio-economical - commercial establishments (planning, permits, etc.)
- Energy (Energy Performance Certificate (PEB), energy efficiency, permits, subsidies, etc.)
- Expropriation (compulsory purchase orders, administrative and judicial procedures, litigation concerning legal public easement, etc.).
elegis assists you in these areas, especially concerning:
- Support for the processing, follow-up and analysis of applications for permits and authorisations both for the appropriate administrative authorities and for companies and private individuals,
- Assistance in drafting official deeds (permits, notices, etc.),
- Assistance in the structuring of public projects: analysis of the potentialities of a site, identification of the most suitable procedures to achieve the objectives of the project, assistance in drafting agreements in relation with these subjects, drafting of all the necessary legal instruments,
- Assistance in drawing up legislative or regulatory acts,
- Management of civil or criminal, administrative and judicial appeals or appeals to the Council of State, actions for annulment and questions to the Constitutional Court for a preliminary ruling.