Our Labour & Employment department (labour relations, social security and social criminal law) provides a comprehensive service to domestic and foreign companies, administrations and individuals. Specifically, we offer:
a. Assistance and detailed advice regarding:
- Recruitment of employees: drafting employment contracts, validating social and fiscal tax regimes, etc.
- Exercise and work organisation: drafting or amending labour code, car policy, computer / internet / mobile phone policy, working time policies, schedules, part-time employment and reduced working time, time credit, unemployment with company allowance systems (SWT), bullying and workplace wellbeing issues, respecting work/life separation, discrimination, etc.
- Termination of employment: dismissal, termination by mutual agreement, force majeure on medical grounds, etc.
b. Assistance in collective labor conflicts:
- Negotiation with union representatives;
- Drafting of collective bargaining agreements;
- Intervention following collective redundancies, closure of business, restructuring, personnel transfer, etc.
c. Assistance in interacting with social security institutions:
- Disputes involving the Belgian National Social Security Office (RSZ/ONSS);
- Submission to social security payments;
- Self-employed and executive statuses;
- Fictive self-employment issues;
- Worker posting and secondment, etc.
d. Assistance and follow-up in response to social control, contact with and action directed at the authorities
e. Assistance regarding social security:
- Workplace accidents
- Occupational disease
- Disease and disability
f. Representation before labour and criminal courts in social law disputes